Even the best dressed of us need a little help from time to time and others have no idea where to begin. I help everyone, no matter where you are.
- Wardrobe Assessment- It’s time to take yourself seriously so that others do to. It’s time to throw out those pants you’ll never fit in to or alter some things that now are too big.
- Special Event Styling- Maybe you need help for the upcoming gala season or a special wedding or maybe you just have a big event and want to look great, a styling session helps make your evening perfect.
- In-Store Shopping Experiences- You name the city, I make it happen. My best excursions are in New York City and Atlanta due to my extensive network in those areas, but I fly anywhere.
- Men’s Custom Clothing- Utilizing the best tailors in the industry, we tailor you a suit, blazer, shirt or slacks to your specific measurements and fit leaving you feeling confident and ready for the boardroom or the night out.
I’m practical. I’m not going to show up and start throwing everything out. Sometimes you need junky t-shirts or a slubby sweater to lounge around in. However, no one needs a cotton turtle neck. No one.
- Organizing- includes consulting on current wardrobe, recommendations for new pieces and a complete closet overhaul including, if needed, hangers, shelving or whatever else is needed to make your space functional and your dressing easy.
- Seasonal Switch Outs- Closets are never big enough, even in the largest of homes. I assist in creating an alternative to a cluttered closet with seasonal items changed out twice a year.
- Custom Closet Design & Project Management- Nothing is more luxurious or more practical than having custom shelving, racks and drawers in your space. Not only does it look great, but it makes staying organized and ready for your day all the more easy.
A Variety of
Transform your everyday environment with these 3 different sets of architecture services offered at affordable price. Every pricing package can be customized according to your wishes.
OUR CLIENTS & PARTNERS
Subscribe to the Blog
Good news & event details as well straight to your incoming mail!